Dental & Vision
Simple IRA and Employer Match
Competitive PTO Policy
On-site Fitness Center
Social Get-Togethers and Team Building
Client Services Manager
Overview & Summary
The Client Services Manager oversees all aspects of the front desk area, ensuring the entire intake process includes the highest level of customer service. This position is responsible for maintaining a welcoming atmosphere in the waiting room area and has a clear understanding of the comprehensive services that are provided to the children and families coming to Bivona. Due to the nature of the work at Bivona, the Client Services Manager will have regular interactions with children and families who have experienced trauma and other significant challenges. They must demonstrate a high level of integrity and respect while maintaining confidentiality surrounding the day-to-day functioning of the agency. The Client Services Manager supervises the Client Relations Representatives.
The Client Services Manager recruits, trains and oversees volunteers interested in supporting the work and mission of Bivona Child Advocacy Center. This person will ensure volunteers are staffed and appropriately trained at the front desk, as well as connecting others to support the various areas of the organization including special events and community outreach opportunities.
The Client Services Manager position is supervised by the Associate Executive Director. This position is full-time with the expectation of working 40 hours in the range of 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Coverage of the front desk is coordinated with the Client Relations Representatives and the Associate Executive Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide oversight and management of all front desk activities, which include scheduling and coverage; ensuring quality customer service to both clients and the multidisciplinary team (MDT).
- Provide supervision and guidance to Client Relations Representatives.
- Responsible and able to complete all front desk job tasks of the Client Relations Representatives.
- Provide primary backup support to Client Relations Representatives, which requires the ability to build rapport easily with children and families.
- Recruit, interview, train and supervise volunteers for the front desk.
- Provide general processing for volunteers interested in other areas of the organization.
- Work with the Program Manager to establish and maintain policies and procedures for client intake and appointment processes.
- Act as liaison to the Office Manager regarding building issues (lights, elevator, temperature, janitorial, etc.).
- Oversee confirmation and preparation for all committee meetings and trainings – including: securing room, food set-up, ordering lunch, preparing supplies if needed, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate proficiency in meeting competencies required for position; able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with minimum two years of supervisory and/or managerial experience;
- or Associates degree and minimum five years supervisory and/or managerial experience; or equivalent.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Superb customer service
- Ability to respond quickly, calmly and compassionately to address any escalating client issues in the waiting room area, requesting assistance from staff as needed.
- High level of accuracy and organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Filing, record keeping, invoicing and inventory control experience
- Familiarity with office equipment such as facsimile, postage meter, multi-line phone system
- Exceptionally high level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Willing to participate in a trauma-informed training to become knowledgeable and comfortable with the population served
- Respect for diversity and a commitment to providing culturally competent and inclusive services
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift 25 pounds frequently
How to Apply:
Please submit an employment application, cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries, please.
Click here to download our employment application.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.