The Greater Rochester D2L Collaborative was featured by D2L Headquarters as a national model for its efficacy and dedication to the mission: to reduce child sexual abuse through public awareness and education.
If you have registered to attend a D2L Stewards of Children training with one of the D2L Collaborative members, please click here to find location information for the training.
There are two levels of membership:
- D2L Collaborative members commit to training a certain number of adults per year.
- Partners in Prevention members share and promote the mission but do not carry a training quota.
Both can proudly display their D2L Partnership stickers in their professional environments as Bivona’s partners in the fight against child abuse.
Collaborative Members include:
- Bivona Child Advocacy Center
- YMCA of Greater Rochester
- Center for Youth Services
- Faith Temple
- Heritage Christian Services
- Hillside Family of Agencies
- Monroe County Department of Human Services
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children/NY Branch (NCMEC/NY)
- RESTORE Sexual Assault Services
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Rochester Police Department
- The Strong
- Villa of Hope