Client Relations Representative (part-time)
Overview & Summary
The part-time Client Relations Representative works closely and in conjunction with the full-time Client Relations Representative to provide a welcoming atmosphere for any and all individuals contacting or entering Bivona Child Advocacy Center. This person has a clear understanding of the comprehensive services that are provided to the children and families coming to Bivona and ensures that the entire intake process includes the highest level of customer service. Due to the nature of the work at Bivona, the part-time CRR must demonstrate a high level of integrity and respect while maintaining confidentiality surrounding the day-to-day functioning of the agency.
*The Client Relations Representative position is supervised by the Office Manager. This position is part-time with the expectation of working 32 hours in the range of 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Coverage is coordinated with the full-time Client Relations Representative and the Office Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a reception point-person for all individuals entering the building. Assist staff, Team, Board and Committee members when they are in the building.
- Answer all main-line telephone calls and triage them to the appropriate person/ partner agency.
- Greet all visitors in a customer friendly manner while maintaining building safety procedures using the security access systems, as well as a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Welcome clients and introduce appropriate check-in procedures as appropriate for individual appointments. Distribute necessary paperwork, copy insurance information (if needed). Collect intake paperwork once completed.
- Accurately enter client information into the NCATrak database system.
- Act as liaison to the Office Manager regarding building issues (lights, elevator, temperature, janitorial, etc.).
- Offer and demonstrate individual care and comfort to children and families requiring attention or in distress. Monitor and assess clients’ needs on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with training, scheduling and supervising the (new) front desk volunteers.
- Assist Office Manager with facilitation of office supplies
- Receive, sort, date, and distribute all incoming mail and faxes.
- Confirm and prepare for all committee meetings and trainings – including: room/food set-up, ordering lunch, preparing supplies if needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate proficiency in meeting competencies required for position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the assigned duties and responsibilities.
- High School Diploma plus two to three years experience working with the public, record keeping and data management.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Ability to respond quickly, calmly and compassionately to address any escalating client issues in the waiting room area, requesting assistance from staff as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Filing, record keeping, invoicing and inventory control experience.
- Familiarity with office equipment such as facsimile, postage meter, multi-line phone system
- High level of accuracy and organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptionally high level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Willing to participate in a trauma-informed training to become knowledgeable and comfortable with the population served.
How to Apply:
Please submit an employment application, cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to programcareers@BivonaCAC.org. No phone inquiries, please.
Click here to download our employment application.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.